|Distance to centre||50721 light‑years|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Yomi is an uninhabited binary star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system of Yomi has been completely annihilated by the temporal anomaly N07E24-X20T18 until there was no life left. Today Yomi remains a star system on the h- meridian inbetween all quadrants in the Euclid galaxy. It is the extreme coordinate for the galactic h- axis and one of the cornerstones of Euclid. It lies directly at The Fade and is also known as the Lower Pole.
While its primary star is a green sun, it is orbited by a red partner star in close proximity, turning Yomi into what is known as a binary star system. A second system nearby is only 2 ly away inside of Yomi's Hill Sphere, which further turns Yomi into a binary system of a double star phenomenon.
History[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
Yomi was a manufacturing star system in the Euclid galaxy. The system was under supervision of Prospector Domarc, who explored the riches and potential revenues of the system for his company. The company was the only interested party, as the prestige of being the Lower Pole didn't bolster the economy of Yomi at all. The Gek also didn't seem interested to keep the dangerous pirates under control. They had established a profitable 'insurance' policies and dealt in NipNip and Vy'keen artifacts. They were clearly corrupt and never planned to fulfill their contractors request for an economic exploitation. The security was LOW! And now... it is dead. Just another system that fell prey to the corruption spreading through the Atlas' very core. Maybe the death of the corner systems is just the beginning.
After the Atlassian birthcycle OR23I09-GI20NS20 the wormhole network stabilized and fast supply and support for a local recolonization effort was given to those willing to dash forth and dare to reclaim the lost system of Yomi. With the renaissance of riskfree portal travel many new expeditions are soon to set out, one of them has founded the "Fireworm Watch" on Izanami at the portal, offering valuable Oxygen to travellers and researchers as well as basic housing, carbon and market capabilities. Its finances stem from the nearby Emeril mine and it is entirely self-sufficient. Its main tourist attraction is the GIANT lavaworm that breaks through the surface near the base several times per day.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Izanami is the burning hellfire that became of the caustic world of Yomi Prime the Gek preferred to settle on during the temporal anomaly N07E24-X20T18. All sapiens died back then. Today its status as a scorched hellfire has only increased due to the massive tectonic shifts which occured following the Atlassian birthcycle of OR23I09-GI20NS20. It is a calm and peaceful pangean volcanic ringworld
- No Sentinels
- No Hostile Fauna
- 64.7°C maximum temperature (12:00)
- No Storms
- Ixiez was once called Nunanto by the Gek that inhabited the system before the temporal anomaly N07E24-X20T18. It was an arctic world with vast oceans of unknown liquid. Today it is an irradiated continental wasteland.
- Iferyl Omega the former Yomi 3 remains a corrupted world. However, it has long foregone its days suffering The Hex and instead has been distorted into a chromatic continental gaia world which is habitable... but not preferable.
- Yennsyl, the former radioactive Enaxo Rima turned into a continental caustic world.
- High Sentinel Activity
- 61.8 Hammett atmospheric acidity
- 103.8 Hammett caustic storms
- Itsub is a newly birthed planet during the birthcycle of OR23I09-GI20NS20 and is a pangean exotic world, affected by The Aurora and under control of Rogue Sentinels.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- Portal / Fireworm Watch / Lavaworm Nest
- -70.20 / 88.50
Encounters[edit | edit source]
- Messenger of Atlas are known to frequent this former inhabited system.