|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star|
|Distance to centre||818942 light-years|
Zadon is a star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Zadon is a prosperous high-tech star system on the meridian between the Alpha Quadrant and Beta Quadrant in the Euclid galaxy. The system is a local pirate base, so profit and danger go hand in hand for a brave trader. It is 120ly away from Boreas.
The system is under supervision of Enemy Slayer Igangbai and due to lack of law enforcement the security is LOW!
Alias names[edit | edit source]
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Zadon Prime is a radioactive world.
- Zadon 2 is a lifeless rock.
- Akeharazu is a bountiful gaia and ocean world. Sadly it is protected by a local sentinel base.
- Zadon 4 is an extreme arctic world. -98°C at night and still -94°C at day, the true danger lies in its blizzards with -131.2°C. Elyov is its scorched moon.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 7 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 3 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 58.5% / Buy -14.7%